On Sun, 2010-08-08 at 06:53 -0700, Mike Noyes wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-08-08 at 15:35 +0200, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> > >
> > > -snip-

> > > -snip-
> > >
> > > Joep,
> > > This was addressed by the SF staff. Craig changed default handling
> > > of .lrp files in ViewVC to application/octet-stream for us.
> > >
> > >         resolution set to fixed
> > >         http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/11869
> >
> > Mike;
> >
> > it seems it does not work; I had to change the page for 2.x packages as
> > well...
> > kp
>
> KP,
> Ok. I'll bring this issue up with the SF Staff on Mon.

KP,
Did you remove content-type=application/octet-stream from the 2.x
package page after Joep reported an issue? If so, this is the correct
fix. SF Staff member Craig changed the default handling of .lrp
extension files to bin, so content-type=application/octet-stream is
unnecessary.

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects:  leaf, sourceforge/sitedocs