Hi all.
I tried to use buildimage to assemble my compiled earlier distro - and I
saw that it's crashed when no .lwp files is available:

# ./buildimage.pl --image=Bering-uClibc_i686_isolinux_vga --relver=4.0beta1
cp: cannot stat `/var/testpoint/LEAF/buildtool/package/*.lwp': No such
file or directory
Failed to copy files: No such file or directory No such file or
directory at ./buildimage.pl line 273
         main::system_exec('cp -r
/var/testpoint/LEAF/buildtool/package/*.lwp /tmp/BUILDI...', 'Failed to
copy files: No such file or directory') called at ./buildimage.pl line 306
         main::copyFilesToTempDir('package/*.lwp', '/') called at
./buildimage.pl line 189

IMHO .lwp files aren't so necessary, they are optional components - so
possible it'll be good to add handling for that situation in future? Or
even add warning instead of buildimage termination if some file is missed?