As per the Question in the first referenced Wiki page, I think we should
include this configuration in the default disk images rather than making many
users change the configuration as per the documentation.

IMHO, most users will expect DNS to "just work" for something like a cable
modem connection.

I would be happy to make the change (to the config and the Wiki) if we agree
that it is sensible.

dMb