Been using the 4.2beta1 now for a couple of weeks and lovin it!  LEAF is
a perfect example of why Linux is sexy!

Prior to this, have had my own home-rolled Linux version with trimmed
down kernel, etc.  But I lost it to lightning/power surge a few month
ago.  So I searched out, and found my dream - LEAF!

I'm currently running on a Pentium IV (I think), 2 core 3GHZ processors,
with 1GB of RAM.  Using a 4GB Memory stick as the boot device.  I know
that is probably 10X what I need.  Doing PPPOE on eth0 and fixed IP on
eth1.  Can anyone recommend the best size of my syst_size, tmp_size, and
log_size?  I am correct, that in my case, the numbers should all total
about 1Gig, right?  Anything else to tweak?

There is really only one improvement that I would like to suggest, if I
may.  I would really like it, if the log files can somehow get dumped on
the memory stick.  I don't like it that I lose my logs if the system
reboots.  Or maybe I am missing something?  Maybe an alternative would
be using sftp or scp from another machine to grab the logs?

Hats off to all the folks who have had a hand in all this.  I thank you!

Bruce Deerhake
Dayton, OH