Hi Folks

I need to temporarily allow HTTP connections from my shorewall based
LEAF box, preferrably without having to touch the shorewall files and be
able to stop this functionality again.

I looked a bit at the very extensive shorewall docs, but nothing
immediately caught my eyes. It would be nice to somehow do it like the
port knocking mechanism.

Any thoughts

Thanks

ET