Hej list,

yesterday I switched my Bering 3.x to 5.2.4 by new intallation on my
alix box. Since I am quite comfortable with leaf I was through it within
a few hours and it works good so far.
Thanks to everybody working on this!!

Next goal will be the complete virtualization. The idea is to have a
physical maschine with Debian and Oracle VirtualBox (becaus this ist
easy to handle with phpvirtualbox) and some VMs, one of them running
leaf as router/firewall with several vLANs to connect at least a virtual
webserver and a virtual mailserver and possibly some more to the web,
which is connected to a physical interface.
Any suggestions on that? Did anybody already do something like this?

Thanks again,

Boris