Hi,
I'm upgrading tp Bering uClibc 5.x from V3.
In the 'old' days, many LEAF packages had dependencies (compression,
encrypt libs etc.). How is this handled today? I see no mention amoug
the package lists (but it seems that all the sourceforge LEAF sites are
down right now).
I can't simply put all the supplied packages on my CF card for lack of
space (256MB) and want shorewall, dnsmasq, openvpn, tcpdump, ntp, ssh...
Is there a list of dependancies somwhere, or are the relevant libs now
supplied in the packages?

Cheers,

Bob
--
The Sun is out, the sky is blue, it's time to drive the MR2.