Hi kp,

yes openvpn has not migrated first go, nor has TOR.

I copied the configdb updated syslinux and put the new packages on.  I had to
extract and install new hardware firmwares.

Unfortunately I am very busy at the moment and can't concentrate on these
issues.

I've looked for obvious problems - there seems to be a path issue with openvpn
to certs.

thanks for your interest,

Marko