>From a cloned git repository you can extract any version using the "git
checkout" command, for example

git checkout cheerp-1.0

I have noticed only now that we have not published source packages for
LLVM/clang version 1.0. I'm going to fix this, but in the mean time
please use the above command to retrieve version 1.0. Remember that,
since llvm and clang are two different repositories you need to do "git
checkout cheerp-1.0" in both of them.

Leaningtech Team, which is subscribed to Cheerp.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1388627

Title:
  clang++ unable to find strerror_s in msvcrt.dll on winxp/2k3

Status in Cheerp: C++ for the Web:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  clang++ got a error:
  can't find strerror_s in msvcrt.dll
  on win xp/2k3 32bit.
  however it works well in win2k8R2 64bit.

  I find a similar problem on other projects.
  http://sourceforge.net/p/freemat/bugs/588/

  FWIW
  an bug report for Clang

http://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/mailman/mingw-w64-public/thread/50f1aa11.3000...@yahoo.com/