I have the same error when I try to insert a value into a
std::unordered_map

Leaningtech Team, which is subscribed to Cheerp.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1301017

Title:
  copying (or assigning) static object to automatic object fails to
  compile

Status in Cheerp: C++ for the Web:
  New

Bug description:
  Maybe this is related to the other open bug about static objects and
  downcasting.

  In the project I'm developing assigning a static object to a non
  static object causes a compilation error:

  LLVM ERROR: Different destination and source type for memcpy/memmove

  This commit fixes the error

https://github.com/ddiproietto/nontetris/commit/94c1234617f6dfcdc7f9b6bb12734cfd93041426

  While trying to reproduce the bug in a separate file I've created the
testcase (attached)
  which fails to compile with a different error:

  Error while handling cast %struct._ZN1A1BE* bitcast (%struct._ZN1A1BE**
@_ZZN1A3funEvE8auto_obj to %struct._ZN1A1BE*)
  LLVM ERROR: Unsupported code found, please report a bug