Public bug reported:

Hi,
 I have checked out the latest source from github and when i try to build the
Cheerp C++ library  on an updated Gentoo system I get the following errors:

CMake Warning at cmake/Modules/HandleLibCXXABI.cmake:52
(message):_SRC/cheerp-li
                                                       Failed to find cxxabi.h
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/Modules/HandleLibCXXABI.cmake:91 (setup_abi_lib)
  CMakeLists.txt:129 (include)

CMake Warning at cmake/Modules/HandleLibCXXABI.cmake:52 (message):
  Failed to find __cxxabi_config.h
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/Modules/HandleLibCXXABI.cmake:91 (setup_abi_lib)
  CMakeLists.txt:129 (include)

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:164 (message):
  c++11 is required by libc++ but is not supported by the compiler

Regards Johan

** Affects: cheerp

Leaningtech Team, which is subscribed to Cheerp.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1485078

Title:
  Error regarding  c++11 support while building cheerp C++ library

Status in Cheerp:
  New

Bug description: