Hi John,
On 2016-10-09 12:41 PM, John Sauter wrote:
On Sat, 2016-10-08 at 15:58 -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 2:43 PM, Steve Allen <s...@ucolick.org> wrote:
On Fri 2016-10-07T11:48:25 -0600, Warner Losh hath writ:
Accurate, Traceable, and Verifiable Time Synchronization for
World
Financial Markets

http://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/jres/121/jres.121.023.pdf

Market synchronization requirements today are 1s. However, in
August
2017 they become 50ms. Good thing normal market hours on the US
exchanges avoids the leap second...
Notably missing in this document is any mention of the term leap
second.
More surprising is no mention of TAI, despite the numerous