Hi all,

looking into my mailfolder for the leapsecs list, I see that the latest
mail which has arrived here from the list is from William Thompson, as
of September, 28:
http://www.mail-archive.com/leapsecs%40rom.usno.navy.mil/msg00753.html

The list archive, however, contains some more recent mails which
appearently did *not* arrive here. There's not even a single entry
related to this list in our mail server logs after that date.

Unfortunately the web page associated to this list doesn't include an
email address of the list administrator, so I'm asking directly here if
there's somebody out there who can try to find out why I'm not receiving
 any postings anymore.

Please reply (also) directly to my email address since I probably won't
receive any response which is sent to the list only.

Thanks,

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki