M. Warner Losh scripsit:

> Well, if you count the variable radix notation as being 'continuous'
> then maybe you are right.  However, you never know when the radix is
> variable, hence the assertion on many people's part that UTC is
> discontinuous.

Indeed, one could say that *every* minute that does not contain
a 61st second represents a discontinuity.

However, it's clear that UTC does not contain the sort of jumps
that LCT does, where a single broken-down time may represent
two different UTC seconds.

--
I am expressing my opinion.  When my            John Cowan
honorable and gallant friend is called,         [EMAIL PROTECTED]