In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Magnus Danielson wr
ites:
>From: Poul-Henning Kamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [LEAPSECS] Introduction of long term scheduling
>Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 19:29:19 +0000
>
>Poul-Henning,
>
>> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Steve Allen writes:
>>
>> >McCarthy pretty much answered this question in 2001 as I reiterate here
>> >http://www.ucolick.org/~sla/leapsecs/McCarthy.html
>>
>> What exactly is the Y axis on this graph ?
>
>Unless you have a subtle point, I interprent it to be in seconds even if they
>are incorrectly indicated (s or seconds instead of sec would have been
>correct).
>
>If you have subtle point, I'd love to hear it.

Not even close to a subtle point, I simply cannot figure out what the
graph shows...

The sawtooth corresponding to the prediction interval raises a big red
flag for me as to the graphs applicability to reality.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | TCP/IP since RFC 956