On Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 08:01:10PM -0700, Craig Miller wrote:
> Dear Devs,
>
> Congratulations on the fork of OpenWRT. I look forward to the new LEDE
> releases.
>
> I am writing here because I am not a committer, but would like to
> communicate with the Devs. I am a professional software tester, with
> extensive IPv6 experience. I have been working with IPv6 and OpenWRT
> specifically for the past year, and have found a few things lacking.
>
> I see in the TODO list, review IPv6 changes. I too would like to see what
> you have on the horizon for IPv6. I _can_ tell you that systemd is _not_
> ready for IPv6, and have raised a few issues with the systemd team.
>
> Here are some of the investigations I have done with OpenWRT, systemd and
> IPv6.
> http://ipv6-net.blogspot.ca/2016/02/nat-tiness-and-v6brouter.html
> http://ipv6-net.blogspot.ca/2016/03/v6brouter-part-2-v6bridge-firewall.html

Instead of this horrible hack, please have a look at the excellent work
done by the Homenet people from the IETF, in particular HNCP and hnetd.
Some random links:

  https://www.irif.univ-paris-diderot.fr/~jch/software/homenet/howto.html
  https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/hncp
  https://github.com/sbyx/hnetd/