It's been ages since I had to add a package and I've never had to do
kernel stuff so go easy on me. I'll probably need some spoon feeding.

So this thing exists.
I had to make changes to get it to even do anything.

But yeah, it still doesn't do anything. Also should the makefile even
have this much stuff in it? I can't see how this makefile ever did
anything for this guy unless he had a completely different build
Are there any other realtek drivers in tree that have been added on I
can look at? (not compat-wifi stuff etc).

I really don't know what I'm doing right now so any help would be good.

Lede-dev mailing list