From: Ben Greear <gree...@candelatech.com>
* Backport much of the 10.2 firmware features from upstream QCA driver.
This includes ANI support, adaptive CCA, tx-hang workarounds,
and lots of other things.
Not all of this may be enabled at this point, and more code waits to
be backported as time and motivation allows.
* Fix some rate-control issues where ath10k in station mode (at least), would
sometimes get stuck at low rates. This appeared to be a probe related
state machine issue in the firmware, so I added some timeout logic to kick
the state machine if it gets stuck. This signicantly improves throughput
tests with many stations.
* Support configuring WMI WD timeout using SET_SPECIAL API.
* Properly configure the rx-mask on bootup to work around problem found
by Mr. Kazior. This should remove the need to add the driver hack he
* Allow configuring pdev failed-retry threshold. This is how many
tx failures the firmware will allow before resetting the wifi chip (not a
Signed-off-by: Ben Greear <gree...@candelatech.com>
package/firmware/ath10k-firmware/Makefile | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/package/firmware/ath10k-firmware/Makefile
index 73309ad..9ddfe92 100644
@@ -66,14 +66,14 @@ $(Package/ath10k-firmware-default)
$(eval $(call Download,ath10k-firmware-qca988x-ct))
Lede-dev mailing list