Please revert this patch. This obvious breaks legitimate use cases.

On 10/04/2016 12:59 AM, Russell Senior wrote:
Fwiw, I ran into trouble with things busybox provides by default, but
where I've add packages with fuller versions.  In my case it is
procps-ng from the packages feed.  In order to stop it complaining, I
need to de-select the conflicting busybox options.  What I've done
instead, locally, is just revert this commit:

   021b96d7c5c668fbcb5375c65cee90832bb2854f

Hopefully, nothing significant breaks as a result.