The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Alan,

first I'd like to say thank you for your work on upstream ath79 support!

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Alban <al...@free.fr> wrote:
> There is some basic support for the TL-WR-1043ND V2 (irqchip driver for
> the QCA955X EXT interrupt controller + DT) and for the ath9k.
>
> That is not yet in my github tree, but I'm currently working on adding
> nvmem support to load the eeprom data for the ath9k. With this and a few
> other details the ath9k should be fully usable with DT. I hope to be
> able to submit this soon enough that it could potentially be merged in
> 4.12.
I've also seen your RFC patch on the linux-wireless list. you may want
to split things to make it easier to review though (that's my personal
opinion):
1. add the 25MHz clock handling to the existing ath9k_of_init function
2. add OF support to ath9k/ahb.c
3. add devdata support (maybe to eeprom.c instead of ahb.c since there
are many boards with ath9k PCI without EEPROM - there devdata support
could be interesting as well)

with just 1. and 2. you should be able to get the ath9k AHB devices
running if you add the "qca,no-eeprom" property and then provide the
EEPROM data using a firmware hotplug script (see [0] and [1])

Regards,
Martin

[0]
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/init.c#L574