I proposed this idea for the next OpenWRT/LEDE summit which I would like
to see come true.

I regularly participate to Django (a python web framework) development
sprints when I go to international Django conferences. These sprints
consist in sitting in a room full of tables, power plugs, developers and
many django core developers which offer help to contributors that want
to help out fixing bugs, triaging tickets, closing invalid tickets and
everything that has to do with bug-fixing and improvement of the project
in general.

It's really great: it's fun, educational, it builds a stronger community.

So why not do this for LEDE too?
I'm not a core developer of LEDE, so I need to know what the community
and the most active developers think about this idea and if they would
be willing to participate.

Let me know! It would be exciting!!

Federico