Hi,

On 2017-05-22 03:10, John Crispin wrote:

On 22/05/17 11:02, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
On 05/22/2017 09:40 AM, John Crispin wrote:
*) branding
- the owrt side sees no option of using the lede brand
- a (minor) majority voted for openwrt as a name over lede whilst most people said they did not care - as the last vote had a 100% ACK for a remerge using the owrt brand is the only feasible option

Since the project is going to be known/accessible under OpenWrt name now, I
want also mbm and Kaloz to share #openwrt and #openwrt-devel privileges.

There were many times op was needed but mbm/Kaloz weren't around.

I was refused/ignored multiple times when asking for that, so I wanted to
bring it as this point to be clear. Is that OK for you guys?

i'll add it to V3
Sorry Rafal, don't get me wrong but this isn't true. It might haven't been documented well (like quite a few things) but you have been told years ago: everyone who has a project cloak has access to everything. What have been refused is to make a special exception just for you to get it without that.

Imre