1) sidebar

I think it should have some background to make it readable, and possible a slight font increase.

2)  logo

see [1] for the thread about the logo. Nothing was decided.

I personally agree that having one of the logos from there would be great, we'd need to ask the developers/project owners for a vote on this as the logo is their own decision to make.

This will probably take months, so for now just use the current logo.

3) my idea was to move in a "legacy" section only the parts the current LEDE wiki already has (and are the up-to-date ones), while all other stuff that does not have an equivalent is just added as-is to the current wiki (just linked in the right place).

1. http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2017-May/007783.html

-Alberto