15.01.2018 22:30, Rosen Penev:
It is defined in generic yes. From discussions on IRC, the issue may
be related to something else. I will do further testing to see whether
or not this is correct. Should take me another week or so...

I still have no idea why in 17.01 CONIG_SCHED_HRTICK is defined in
generic and in a bunch of architectures whereas it;'s only defined in
trunk in generic.

It is as simple as the 17.01 (sub)target kernel configs weren't updated at some point. A 'make kernel_menuconfig CONFIG_TARGET=subtarget' will drop the redundant kernel config symbol from the 17.01 (sub)target configs as well.

Mathias