On 18/01/2018 11:21, Mauro Mozzarelli wrote:
Quick question on lede to openwrt remerge (sorry I do not read all the messages..)

What is the merged openwrt trunk development repository now?

This?

https://github.com/lede-project/source.git

[so far I have been using this which gets updated]

Or this?

https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt.git

[I found this one following one of today's posts. Do we have to use this one from now onwards?]

Are they the same?

OpenWrt repo on Github https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt is the new place to send github PRs, and the main git server (for email contributors or people contributing to parts not in the Github repo) is now https://git.openwrt.org/

OpenWrt git repo was replaced with current LEDE repo after the re-merge, so the code is identical.

LEDE github repo will be deactivated or not kept in sync anymore by the end of January or something like that, so stop using it.

The old Openwrt github repo (with the pre-merge OpenWrt code) is now here https://github.com/openwrt/archive

Also, "trunk" is the old SVN name for what is the "master" branch in as git.

-Alberto