Hi all,

I have a task to universal automatically predict sysupgrade (or factory) file name on the board, with already installed openwrt. The filename format is clear inside buildroot, but I can't find the way to learn CONFIG_TARGET_BOARD and CONFIG_TARGET_SUBTARGET variables values inside running system. I can pass them to my package, but it will not rebuilt when CONFIG_TARGET_SUBTARGET changed and will left invalid. I can clean it manually every time, but this way is unacceptable. Is there any common way to get that values or *sysupgrade.* filename from running system or make package rebuild each time?

--
Yury Shvedov,
WiMark Systems