On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 2:34 AM, Russell Senior
<russ...@personaltelco.net> wrote:
> You could try not using WDS, maybe batman-adv instead.
Tried that, got nowhere, a combination of the documentation not
matching the results I got when entering commands and a general lack
of documentation on it and on the best way to troubleshoot the link.
I am now trying the
openwrt-ar71xx-generic-ubnt-rocket-m-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin image, if
that doesn't work, I will probbaly just go back to the stock firmware.
My wife is tired of it dropping out while she is trying to watch
Netflix.

Aaron Z