Hi Syrone,

Following your patch to update mtd-utils in packages, currently staged in Hauke's tree:
Are you also planning to upgrade mtd-utils within tools/ too?

I'm asking to avoid double effort on this.

Some background info:

Reason for me to update this is trying to fix a ubi issue in imx6:

- Build OpenWrt master
- Use Imagebuilder to add/alter some files (ex: some files in /etc/config)
- Flash this image

--> When the board boots for the first time, all is ok and UBI initializes properly. --> On the 2nd boot, nearly all files that got added/altered during the imagebuild phase are now corrupted.

Repro rate: 100%

Looking at the mtd-utils log, a lot got changed regarding ubi since 1.5.2 ..

Thanks,

Koen