Hi,

Thanks for your reply, good to know that I am not alone :)

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 9:45 PM, Lucian Cristian <l...@createc.ro> wrote:
> do you have hardware offloading enabled and multiwan ?
>
> I have the same problem when I enable them

The routers do support hardware offloading (ZBT WG3526 so mt7621), but
it is not enabled. At least I can't see a FLOWOFFLOAD-rule. The
routers do, however, have multiple active interfaces (WAN port +
modem). I have now compiled an image with rtcache again and tested the
following combinations:

- WAN port + modem active: Crash.
- Only WAN port active (disconnected modem from router): Crash.
- Removed xt_FLOWOFFLOAD module: Crash.

On an image with rtcache disabled, I don't see the crash. I don't know
it matters or not, but the router always crashes after "Zone 'wan'"
has been written to screen (in the "Populating IPv4 filter table"
step).

BR,
Kristian