On Wed, Oct 19 2011, thierry wrote:

> I installed Ubuntu Oneiric this weekend. I just had to
>
> sudo aptitude install git-core autoconf libtool gettext libmpfr-dev
> libgmp3-dev  libboost-date-time-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-
> regex-dev libboost-python-dev  libboost-iostreams-dev texinfo zlib1g-
> dev libbz2-dev libedit-dev libboost-test-dev
> git clone git://github.com/jwiegley/ledger.git
> cd ledger
> ./acprep opt update

Thanks for this, I was indeed missing some of those libraries, not sure
why.

However after running ./acprep opt update (no errors this time), I still
get the error:

libboost_iostreams.so.1.42.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Even using the ledger executable in the source directory, before running
make install.

Also, there is no package called bjam…

Thanks again,
Eric