I have been building the latest ledger but I am still using a custom build
witha few tweeks of my own.  I need to switch so I can see if anything I
need has broken. (I have modified mine to tag automatic transactions as
cleared if the base transaction is cleared and I have a special tag that
returns only the filename, and not the entire path.

I will check this out.

--
Craig, Corona De Tucson, AZ
enderw88.wordpress.com