After catching up on october mails, I just want to say:

Really heroic sustained work by Craig Earls, and all his helpers! And 3.0 release noises! This is very exciting.

The manual is quite a beast, but it appears well under control.
If not already done, it would be great to clearly highlight parts of the manual which are incomplete/uncertain/missing - that helps readers and takes pressure off the writers.

Also a vote for prioritising accurate reference docs - I think those are actually the most needed, as well as being the quickest to write. Without them, folks bump around in the fog and it's not clear when they've hit a feature or a bug which should be reported.

-Simon