Yes, but the remnants are calculated out to many decimals places because of
the fractions in the postings.  So I can't really enter an exact share
amount.  When I tried to remove 360.1678175665624872914 VIFSX from the
account, then a balance report still shows 0.0000000000000000000 VIFSX

Short of going back and reentering three years worth of transaction to get
rid of the fractional entries I am not sure what to do here.

--
Craig, Corona De Tucson, AZ
enderw88.wordpress.com