Another one lost to the dark side, not everyone can see the light of
the ONE-TRUE-EDITOR :)

I haven't use vi in a while, how is the ledger support for it?

Having asked that question, I think you might be right, maybe a
separate group dedicated to the editor/user interface side, when
emacs, vi, textmate or whatever would keep the clutter in this group
down.

If there is more interest in a separate group for editing ledger
files, I will set it up.  Please chime in here and add what you you
use for editing your files.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Harshad RJ <harshad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using Vi / Vim, since 1995 :)
>
> Emacs is a bit intimidating and requires too many keystrokes, though I
> admire its design -- Lisp all the way; it's a different matter that I am not
> very fond of Lisp.
>
> Btw, I am not a very advanced user of ledger (yet). Using it to track
> personal and SOHO accounts. But I am trying to convert other people into
> using ledger and those would be heavier users.
>
> cheers,
>
> --
> Harshad RJ
>
> --