Yes! Exactly it. Thank you.

I've been going through the manual a fair amount for things, and searching
these forums, but very often things elude me for lack of familiarity or the
proper framing of the question, so I hope you all don't mind some simple
questions thrown out here. I'll happily accept RTFMs, especially if
pointers are given to the section of TFM.

I quickly grew tired of dual entry with my old program so I'm only entering
new transactions in my ledger file, but I have many basic things to learn
in a hurry now to manage things! :-)

Scott