ledger reg -- Walmart

(something similar works for me, and I'm still on 2.6 because "it works" and
the hassle of building
3.0 for features I don't need isn't worth it. "Get off my lawn!" :-) )

-=Doug

On 1/13/14 7:22 PM, Christopher Tomasulo wrote:
Thanks for the reply John.  I can't get it to work.

I have two entries that have Walmart as the payee.  In the following format...

2014/01/12 Walmart
      Expenses:Electronics     $45.00
      Assets:Checking            $-45.00

When I type "ledger reg @Walmart" there is a pause for a second and then I'm
back at the command prompt with no output.