Is it possible to see transaction metadata when doing matching for
automated transactions? For some arbitrary transactions, I want to be
able to say "I got a receipt for this transaction", and then add a
virtual posting for the amount of the transaction, into Assets:Receipts.
Ideally, I'd also be able to give an amount for the metadata, and if
it's present use that instead of the transaction amount. So if I had
this transaction:

05/15 Shoe Store
  ; Receipt
  Expenses:Personal:Clothes  $50
  Assets:Cash

I would get an automatic:

  (Assets:Receipts)  $50

But if I had:

05/15 Fancy Restaurant
  ; Receipt: $240
  Expenses:Food:Restaurant  $82
  Assets:Cash

I would get the automatic:

  (Assets:Receipts)  $240

Is that possible? The manual doesn't mention anything like this...

Thanks!

Eric