I am open to suggestions on the syntax.  I am not completely happy with it
either.

The upcoming transactions are loaded into a new buffer for you to copy
over.  I am slowly working up to inserting them.  I don't like messing with
people files.  I am still smarting from the outrage spawned when
fontification was less than perfect.

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 1:31 AM, John Louis Del Rosario <joh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Interesting! It's like crontab's syntax (which I'm not big fan of :P)
>
> I'm curious at how this works? Does this modify your ledger file to create
> the transactions at the specified schedule?
>
> On Thursday, November 27, 2014 7:12:23 AM UTC+8, Craig Earls wrote:
>>
>> I don't know if anyone is using the upcoming transactions feature of
>> ledger-mode.  If you do, I have just finished "completing" the date
>> interpreter.  You can now specify things like:
>>
>> Every other Thursday starting on 2014/11/27
>> 2014/11/27+2Th
>>
>> Every third Friday
>> */*/3Fr
>>
>> Every Monday:
>> */*/0Mo
>>
>> List of months or days (even years if you plan that far out!)
>>
>> */1,3,6,9/15
>> */*/1,15
>>
>> I am going to play with them for a while (meaning months) unless there is
>> interest.  If there is interest I will push the changes public.
>>

>> --
>> Craig, Corona De Tucson, AZ
>> enderw88.wordpress.com
>>
>  --