On Sat, Jan 02, 2016 at 02:01:05PM +0100, Alexis wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> a while ago I wanted to publish a new ledger release, but didn't
> (and I'd rather not have you asking why ;)
>
> Ledger's bitrot is becoming more and more of a problem (especially with
> newer boost versions, namely 1.58, 1.59, and 1.60)
> so I think a new release is quite necessary.
>
> I pushed the latest changes to the next and the release/3.1.1 branch
> and kindly ask that anyone willing to spend some time and effort
> test those changes and report any issues.

Testing the latest version from git I get a lot of the following
warnings with boost 1.60 but not with boost 1.59:

/usr/include/boost/type_traits/detail/template_arity_spec.hpp:13:84:
note: #pragma message: NOTE: Use of this header (template_arity_spec.hpp) is
deprecated

and

/usr/include/boost/type_traits/detail/bool_trait_def.hpp:18:79: note:
#pragma message: NOTE: Use of this header (bool_trait_def.hpp) is deprecated

However the build finshes with a working binary.
System: CRUX Linux system with gcc 5.3.0

Greetings
Juergen