For plotting net worth, you don't need every day, every week or every month
is plenty sufficient.
And you'll have to reconcile all of these to a single currency.

Given how fast Ledger is, it's conceivable to run a loop and make multiple
invocations of the binary for each week and parse its output and plot in a
reasonable amount of time.