I had/have the same issue, the issue is with the (unnecessary) "-isystem
/usr/include" statements that get added to the makefile.

Edit the ./src/CMakeFiles/libledger.dir/build.make file after running
acprep and remove all mentions of "-isystem /usr/include", then it compiles.
Alternatively run "sed -e 's/ -isystem \/usr\/include//g' -i
./src/CMakeFiles/libledger.dir/build.make" after running acprep for the
first time, then run acprep again and it will get over that error.

This workaround is not really sustainable of course, I am not sure if the
issue is with cmake or with acprep or gcc or anything in between...

Also boost seems to have problems with either clang or gcc6.1 (don't
remember which one) that will be fixed with boost 1.61 which is in its
final RCs (you can get it from their mailing list) - but it hasn't been
released yet.