I am looking for a package/feature that would automatically correct numbers
with correct comma/decimal points while inputting numbers.
Has anyone created one or could someone advise me on how I could achieve
this?

<https://github.com/be9/atom-ledger/issues/4#issue-166057662>
For example input of 1200 would automatically on the fly insert the
comma+decimal and format it to 1,200.00 .

I think the above is a useful feature. Please suggest your view.

Thanks