On 7/28/16 11:18 PM, Scott Wallace wrote:
Currently, my initial thoughts would be to generate two versions of each
account to deal with different transaction timing (I'd probably use my own
format for entering the data and then generate the journal file from this
with a script).

Any other thoughts for me?

Interesting question. I think what you are thinking there (generate journals describing each scenario) is best, short of building a whole new command/tool for it.