Hi guys/gals

I'm struggling to get a report to work the way I want.  I want to see what
I spend money on over a month but without equity involved.

2016/09/06 * Opening Balances
  Liabilities:Amex:Everyday -1000.00
  Equity:OpeningBalances

ledger reg --limit 'account=~/Everyday/' and not 'account=~/Equity/'

Is something that I would like to see.

16-Sep-07 Place Liabilities:Amex:Everyday
                     -3.0                      -1003.00
16-Sep-09 Place Liabilities:Amex:Everyday
                    -1.0                       -1004.00
16-Sep-09 Place Liabilities:Amex:Everyday
                    -4.0                       -1008.00

Right now I see:

16-Sep-06 Opening Balances
Liabilities:Amex:Everyday