Thanks for this, was waiting for years..

I was successful in building the ledger binary. However I have a problem
calling it from within Emacs (Windows build). Especially there seems to be
aproblem calling bash from within Emacs. I tried with the following batch
file, with does not work.

bash -c /mnt/c/Users/buero/ledger/ledger %*

Is there any working solution?

Regards