I would just wait a few years then you'll probably be back to your national
currency.

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Key-Binding-Conventions.html#Key-Binding-Conventions
> )
> Open your `.emacs` file
> `C-u M-x insert-kbd-macro`
>
> This will create a reusable keyboard macro that is bound to a keystroke
> that you can use.

If you want to go that route, in recent Emacsen it is easier to start
and stop recording a keyboard macro with <f3> and <f4> respectively.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski

Craig, Corona De Tucson, AZ