Dear Ledger cli Comunity,

I would appriciate if you could tell me a way to work on the following
problem
(if it is included in leadger or if I have to implement it my self)

I lerned a budgeting system from Pete
(https://www.petekeen.net/program-your-finances-envelope-budgeting)

I am interested in seting up  goals and maybe even predictions on how long
it will take to reach them.

Imagin for example this senario I want to buy a new car in two years for
24.000.
So I would like to setup a fund for the car

~ montly from today
  [funds:car:new]   1000

I would like to tell ledger that I want this fund to accumulate the 24.000.
If I have to subtract money e.g. through a emergency car repair I would like
to setup a prediction

tomorow emergency
  Expences:emergency 3000
  funds:car:new -3000