On Thursday, 11 May 2017 at 22:13, James wrote:
> hi,
> I was wondering if it is possible to change the ledger-mode entries
> (at the
> moment its red and blue) on my emacs.
> And which file would I have to edit to change colors.
> Thanks

The easiest way, in my opinion, is:

1. put cursor on some text whose properties you wish to change.
2. type C-u C-x = which will display the properties of the text
3. find out from properties which face you need to customise
4. type M-x customize-face RET the.face.name.from.above RET
5. change and save changes

--
Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)