sorry for my missing english :(

I want to collect money in parts by the specified date. I need to generate
records for the current month and the final entry for the selected
purchase, if it is now the last month to collect money. If there are 3
months left before the selected date, then this month I have to transfer
1/3 of the total cost to the fund of this financial goal.