On 19/06/2017 14:10, Lifepillar wrote:
On 19/06/2017 12:16, Roman Root wrote:
any fix for whis bug?

Using the following format, 'ledger -p april budget -f ledger.dat' does not give me any error:

[snip]

If I add -X PLN, however, I get 'Error: Cannot negate an uninitialized value'.

This works for me, however (using my format):

    ledger -f ledger.dat -p '2010/04' budget -X PLN
    ledger -f ledger.dat -p '2010/04' budget -X PLN Expenses

Note the value of -p. It might depend on my date format, which might be different from yours.

Life.